SynLev Defi Pre-Launch Airdrop. How To Claim Up To 50,000 SYN Staking Tokens.
One week ago we introduced the SynLev Defi synthetic leverage project. Providing low risk leveraged asset trading built on Chainlink. Now we are airdropping 10% of SYN staking tokens to Ethereum and Chainlink holders. These tokens will be able to be staked to earn Ethereum from fees generated from all SynLev defi assets.
Airdrop Details and Rules:
- 10,000,000 SYN total (10% of SYN max supply)
- You will receive 1,000 SYN tokens per LINK and 5,000 SYN tokens per ETH. (Maximum airdrop of 50,000 SYN per address)
- You must have been holding at least 1 ETH or 10 LINK on August 4 (block #10600000). You will not be sent SYN if you do not meet these criteria.
- Verify your eligibility by checking your historic ETH balance HERE, enter your address and block #10600000. And check your historic LINK balance HERE, enter the your address, the Chainlink token address (0x514910771AF9Ca656af840dff83E8264EcF986CA), and block #10600000.
- Note that the airdrop is not instant. Claiming the airdrop will sign you up for the airdrop. SYN tokens will be sent out in batches.
- The airdrop will continue until all 10 million SYN tokens are claimed.
Follow the steps below to claim your tokens.
- Visit SynLev.com
- Click the “Claim SYN Airdrop” button and connect with MetaMask.
3. Approve the transaction.
4. Wait to receive the airdrop. We will announce publicly when we start sending airdrops.
Tomorrow we will be posting a 2020 roadmap of the SynLev project. Detailing asset launches, staking, bounty programs, and more…
Join our Telegram group chat here t.me/synlev and follow us on Twitter for the latest updates @synlevdefi. Or bookmark our site synlev.com for updates.